Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

This was so fuckin sweet!

This is the best movies I have ever seen on the portal. This guy is quite the artist. Keep up the good work. You should pround of yourself man portal needs more of this stuff. These are the movies that keep people coming back again and again.

The Final Task The Final Task

COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER!

This movie rocks! Looks like a scene from one of those old dubbed kung-fu movies. This is the stuff that keeps me coming back to the portal time after time. Keep up the good work!

Mob- Mob-

Keep up the good work!

This is awsome! I especialy liked the music and the B&W animation. I wish there were more movies like this in the portal!

Rent-A-Fat-Man LTD Rent-A-Fat-Man LTD

HOLY SHIT

I can't stand this shit.

Dicks perspective Dicks perspective

STUPID

Pretty dumbass old-school joke

UZI:the boy PART 1 UZI:the boy PART 1

Could have been better

I'm not sayin it sux but the animation of the kid was kool. Other than that the animation was shitty. You need to get your layers right, you could see him thru the lisence plate when he was shooting at the cops. Not Bad

Rollin Rollin

Try again dude

Now I'm not saying that i'm the master at F;ash animation but this really sucked. Sorry man

Theatrical Trailer Trash Theatrical Trailer Trash

Pretty funny but...

IT KICKED ASS BUT NEXT TIME DONT MAKE THE DAMN THING 2mb FOR SUCH A SHORT MOVIE!!

Phone Fun: Water Surveyor Phone Fun: Water Surveyor

See what Chuck Said

Allright... maybe the jerky boys prank call that you stole was funny but u really need to make some animation instead of relying on funny sound clips to get to the top. I hope this movie gets banned.